These readers correctly named Matanuska Lake Trail:
Adriana Fisher; Janet Amon; Dan, Leo and Shelby Linden; Rene Russ; Michael Hansen; Alan McClain and Galen Hansen.
- Written by Matt and Agnes Hage
Running through the night on the trail of ’98
If it weren’t for the unusually large number of fit out-of-towners crowding every table in the Skagway Brewing Co., you’d have no clue that more than a thousand runners were just an hour away from starting the annual Klondike Trail of ’98 International Road Relay—a 110-mile running race along the Klondike Highway that climbs over White Pass.
- Give the gift of Alaska
- APU skiers train at Hatcher Pass
- Toiling on the Alcan, back in the day
- A map of the real Alaska
- Winter Hiking
- I’ve never gone hiking in Alaska! What should I bring?
- Alaska pink salmon fishing features quantity, quality across Last Frontier
- My Alaska First - Sockeye Salmon Run
- Featured Table of Contents