- Published on Tuesday, 25 March 2014
- Written by Alaska Magazine
—As told to Dave Costello
- Published on Monday, 24 March 2014
- Written by Michelle Theall
In our May issue, you'll get to enjoy the photographs of Carl Donohue, one of the most prolific photographers of Wrangell-St. Elias. Here's a selfie of his that's gotten over 3,000 LIKES on our FB page.
- Published on Tuesday, 18 March 2014
- Written by Tim Wright
It was 1964, and College freshman Dorothy Moore was ironing in her bedroom. She was home in Valdez during Spring Break. "It was Good Friday," says Moore. About 5:30pm, her mother called the family into the kitchen to eat. "We were sitting down to a spaghetti dinner when the house began shaking."